Here is the dealio!
THE FAKE MEAT SAUCE:
- Around 2 oz of quorn mince per person (so 8 oz for four people)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Chilli (de-seeded)
- 5 Cloves of garlic (no need to chop)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- Small pack of small mushrooms
- 5 black olives
- A shake of Worcestershire Sauce
- Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Teaspoon of Oregano
- A handful of Basil Leaves
- One Packet of Passata
- 400ml milk
- 40g butter (very naughty, I know!)
- 20g Plain Flour
- A handful of grated fresh parmesan
*Heat the milk and butter seperately then add everything a bit at a time to the butter.
*I choose fresh lasagne sheets purely because they don't need cooking because they are already soft. Release your inner brick layer and alternate between the fake meat sauce and white sauce until it can go no higher! Top with a very generous portion of grated parmesan and shove it in the oven for 25 minutes! When finished, decorate with fresh basil.
There you have it! Serve with garlic bread, balsamic tomato salad, jacket spud and rocket - any, all or none - up to you!
There you have it - Mum knew best on this one!!