These two variations on a theme satisfy meat eaters and pescetarians alike! (Serves 2)
Sea bass Preparation (build as you go):
- 2 frozen Sea Bass Fillets (Tesco is good and frozen is fresher)
- Squeeze of Lemon
- One Chopped Small Garlic Bulb smothered over the two fillets
- Sundried Tomatoes (at least 4 pieces on each piece of fish)
- Mozarella Balls placed inbetween the tomatoes (Sainsbury's every day is good)
- Basil Leaves on top of this
- Don't over-season due to the saltiness of the samphire
There are man ways to cook this interesting greenery. I prefer to boil it for no more than four minutes as it ends up soggy! Add a squeeze of lemon and black pepper before laying out on the plate. Carefully place your seabass on top of the samphire for nice presentation.
After this it is up to you what you do. We like salad with this dish and vary what we do. Feta salad is great as is beetroot salad. Creamy dressings or a simple balsamic glaze pep up the salad thing. I love deli peppers stuffed with peppers as they make the rabbit food more interesting too. Wedges go well with it, although we tend to find that after eating all this rich (but not calorific/fatty) food, potatoes aren't really needed.
Easy and flavoursome!