Heat the oven to 170 and put on your favourite episode of Jeremy Kyle whilst you curl those courgettes!!
- 8 Zucchinis - peeled into ribbons avoiding most of the seeds and curled into rosettes in the baking dish. (This will take about an hour to do!)
- 3 bulbs of fresh elephant garlic (much sweeter), small cloves halved and spread evenly inside zucchini curls.
- -Large punnet of organic plum tomatoes halved and scattered over Zucchini
- -handful of fresh thyme and parsley leaves scattered over
- -1 packet of soft goats cheese and the odd sliver of blue goats cheese for flavour scattered over the masterpiece!
- 3-4 Tablespoons of melted coconut oil drizzled over the top. Or Olive oil as an alternative
- Season with black pepper and drizzle with balsamic if you like!
Bake for around 30-40 minutes and discover the ways of the zucchini. This is a healthy dish that is so tasty it feels wrong!