It serves three to four and its simplicity speaks volumes. Concentration is required right at the end.
- Pack of linguine
- Two handfuls each of fresh basil and parsley shredded
- Good quality olive oil (don't scrimp)
- Four tbsp of chopped black olives or a tsp of crostini
- Tbsp of lazy garlic
- Half tsp chopped chilli's
- Half a cup of grated parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to season
Whilst cooking your pack of linguine, prepare the fresh herbs and spices in a bowl. Save the parmesan
When the linguine is cooked simply add to the herbs and whilst stirring add the olives and cheese.