- A small pot of double cream
- A generous blob of Mascarpone
- 2 fist full's of fresh Parmesan
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 pack of pancetta
- Garlic (not too much because it needs to be delicate)
- Heaps of dried parsley if you have it
- Half a pack of diced baby mushrooms (optional)
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 Egg (whisked)
Lightly fry the pancetta and mushrooms in a tiny bit of olive oil and add the stock cube. Then chuck it all in a saucepan (larger the better) and heat through very slowly whilst cooking the linguine. Add the linguine and stir into the sauce making sure all the pasta gets coated evenly. It is important not to burn the sauce whilst you gradually add the egg. Keep the hob low to stop the eggs becoming scrambed - it is minging!
Quickly serve along with ciabatta and a green salad. Totally yum!!
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINS
COOKING TIME: 20 MINS